Here, by the way, is the finished Egyptian collar I was making. After Hallowe'en I might take it apart to make new necklaces out of since some of the beads are real Lapis Lazuli and coral.
I know the Liz Taylor costume didn't have this, but I'm taking some liberties with the design.
Here is where the crown will sit, although it isn't actually attached yet.
Here are the last phases of my wing-cape completion. I had made the back panel too small, so I added to it and now it hangs much better. I drew guide lines on the wings and sewed over them as you would when quilting. So, after an entire day of sewing, I am pleased to say the cape is finished!